As pharmaceutical companies developed, western medicine shifted to symptom treatment and medicine prescription.
Health Conditions I Can Help You With
Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Pain
Thyroid and Adrenal Disorders
Stress Related Conditions
90-minute Nutrition Consultation
Functional Nutrition Packages
As a Functional Nutrition Therapy practitioner I have the tools to assess your body using reflex points to determine the first steps needed to be taken for your recovery. I can also use this functional assessment* to check which supplements would serve you the most.
*Note: this assessment is only available in person right now.
What Are the Benefits of Working with Me as a Nutritionist?
I listen and I take the time to understand your needs
I use a very detailed intake questionnaire to see where we need to start your healing journey
I use functional assessment to determine the best supplements for you
We look at you as a bio-individual to come up with plans- one diet doesn’t fit all
We create a dietary plan that you can easily follow
We look at the emotional sides of your symptoms
We meet regularly and stay in touch- I’m working for you and with you
I am your accountably partner, I motivate you and I cheer you all the way
What Can You Expect at a Functional Nutrition Consultation?
During your Nutrition sessions with me, I go beyond your symptoms, and I look at you as a whole person. We work together as a team; we set up short term and long term goals that YOU can achieve and feel successful with. This process is centered on you as an individual. There are no cookie cutter diets and supplements. My hope is that you gain the confidence and knowledge about your own innate wisdom to maintain your healthy, balanced body after our time together.
There are many ways to love your body, but fueling your body with nutritious food is the highest form of self-respect.– Ania Drosnes
Andi was fantastic! Before working with Andi, I was experiencing daily headaches, digestive issues, and exhaustion. She helped me to incorporate meat back into my diet after 10 years without it, and through her coaching, my symptoms significantly improved. She also helped me to balance my meals and manage hydration. I had much more energy, especially in the afternoons. Through the functional assessment (pressing reflex points on various organs), Andi was able to target specific areas that needed attention. She then worked with me to find supplements to alleviate discomfort. The functional assessment was a new thing for me, but Andi helped me to feel comfortable and helped me understand the results. Andi is a joy to work with because she truly cares about health, wellness, and how people feel. I appreciate Andi’s thoughtfulness and warm spirit!Avery VorsterNutrition client
Sole Therapy Nutrition Programs
One-On-One Individual Sessions
Chose Your Nutrition Program
Initial Consultation $75
Our initial consultation is a 30-45-minute session.We will meet online via zoom. If you don’t have zoom please, call me.
- I will ask you to fill out a short intake form before we meet.
- During the session you will tell me your story and your goals, we go over the intake form and I will ask you some more questions based on that form to see if I am able to help you.
- This is the time for you as well to ask me questions and see if I am a good fit for your needs.
If we agree on working together we then decide on how you would like to do that (one session at a time, 2-month program, or 4-month program). We sign the Disclosure Agreement and I set you up with an account on NutriQ (my online platform) so you can access your very detailed questionnaire. We will go over a 5-day Food and Mood Journal that I will need you to do before our next visit.
One-On-One Sessions 90-minute $178
At our second meeting I will explain my findings from the questionnaire, and the from the 5-day Food and Mood Journal.
- We will discuss our priorities and set some short-term and long-term goals together. This is your roadmap and we tailor it to your needs and to what you can manage and achieve. I want you to be successful, so we take it slow if we need to.
- We also look at your food choices and make some changes. If I ask you to take foods out (possible inflammation or sensitivity issues) I will always give you an alternative to try. You are not going on a “diet”! My hope is that you will discover some new foods, spices, herbs and with these a joyful and healing way of eating.
- If we are meeting in person, I can also perform the Functional Assessment. This is just another way of making sure we are prioritizing the most important issues.
2-Month Program 4 sessions $697
This is a program for those who want to get better as soon as possible and will take drastic measures to achieve that.
- During these 2 months we will meet every 2 weeks online and if we can, once a month in person to tailor your diet, lifestyle and self-care based on how you are progressing.
- I will ask you to keep a very detailed Food and Mood journal and Supplement journal through the program.
4-Month Program 8 sessions $1197
This program is the same as the 2-Month Program but we are taking it a bit slower.
- We will look at food first, and then lifestyle and self-care and we make changes when you are ready to do so.
- You will keep a detailed Food and Mood journal and Supplement journal.
- We will meet every 2 weeks online and once a month in person if we can.