This policy may change. Check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
I may collect the following information from you through email, my website, Facebook, on the phone if you contact me or by electronic submission on other online platforms. I only collect the information relevant to each item listed when needed
- Email address
- For purchases and joining training courses – billing / home address and credit / debit card details
- Other information relevant to an enquiry
- Information relating to what you want to receive
- Information to your use of my website and other online platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
I require information for a range of reasons including:
- To get in touch with you to discuss your requirements.
- To get information useful for improving our services.
- To send out promotional emails about new services, events, articles, special offers using the email address you have provided.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict how I use your personal information. If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email me at email@example.com as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Every page on my website including pages where information is collected are secured with https.
I track use of this website with Google Analytics to help improve my site and customer experience. I do not send any data to Google that allows them to identify you personally and conditions for user id tracking.
You can opt-out from Analytics tracking by clicking on this link: Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics.
My website, emails social media and other platforms may contain links to other (3rd party) websites of interest. However, once you have used these links you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.